I swallowed a marble long back, will it cause any problem in my future ?

i m 19. 5 3..55 pounds.. i have a question.. i swallowed a marble wen i was 13 yrs old and until now its still in me, though i don t feel any pain.... why it doesn t pass when i poo. wat should i do? i m stil a student and i can t afford any money matter. I often forget about this bec. as wat i said i don t feel anything but i m worried..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Welcome to HCM.
You swallowed a marble when you were 13 and now you are 19.I don't think that marble is still inside your track,because it has very smooth surface.You have to confirm it by sonography of abdomen to avoid your worries.