I suffering from constant headaches, runny nose,joint pain,stiiff neck and awkward pain in my testicles

constant headaches (normally at the back of my head), constantly blocked or runny nose, stange muscle and joint pain, stiiff neck and awkward
hi....I suffer fom constant headaches (normally at the back of my head), constantly blocked or runny nose, stange muscle and joint pain, stiiff neck and awkward pain in my testicals.....could you please help me..it been contantly like this..EVERYDAY, for the past 3 months now
Asked On : Sun, 1 Aug 2010