I still find it hard to pass urine normally. Does this drip have anything to do with my urinary disorder ?

Hello, I m 22 yr/f. I ve been having urinary disorders for about 8 months.I had UTI for a long time and took lots of antibiotics and my last urine culture showed no bacteria or other problems. but, i still find it hard to pass urine normally.i have to press my abdomen to empty my bladder and i usually can t completely empty it so i need to go to the toilet again shortly, plus I can see thick mucus in my urine, which I feel, causes me this inability to empty my bladder.I have this case mostly when I have excessive post-nasal drip due t sinusitis.does this drip have anything to do with my urinary disorder?or can it be due to some genital tract infection?I have ascariasis too.thanks a lot and sorry for the long query.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011