I started to have pian in my left leg and shoulder, kindly help me out

I'm 25 years old mom. I started to have pain in my back and left leg usually before my periods after l had my second child and doctors told me not to worry aabout as a did an ultra sound and smear test and everything was ok . last year l had suffured from tension headaches too for 4 months but l went to neurologist and told me it s nothing to worry about and that it's all coming from my back. l don 't get headeaches anymore but my leg is worst. The pain is coming from the back and radiates down to my left leg and now im feeling the same pain into my left shoulder and arm and jaw...this is really stressing me out...i really want to know what's wrong and why l have this pain...10x
Asked On : Thu, 23 Sep 2010