I started red itchy spots all over my body they were some sort of bites

I came back from Sri Lanks 5 days ago & have started to come up in little red itchy spots all over my body. I was getting them when i was over there but assumed they were some sort of bites but they are still appearing now. 2 other people that were on holiday with me are getting the same & they are both poorly although i feel fine. :( Any ideas? I am a 26 yr old female.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
yes it may be possible that you guys had some insect bite or it may also be due to some allergic reaction due to food. but these are not serious conditions.
i will advice you to take echenetia Q and Urtica urens Q homeopathic medicine 15 drops thrice a day with half cup of water. it will cover your problem whether it is due to food allergy or insect bit.
for more info mail us at or visit us at