I started getting these weird symptoms like my heart would stop for about 3 seconds,

well when i was about 10 i started getting these weird symptoms like my heart would stop for about 3 seconds then start agian and during that 3 mins i would freeze and not move it was really weird and it would hurt so much?i went to the doctors they said it was nothing but it has stopped now, then about last year my friends got this virus which they manged to get rid of but i didn t now every month i get ill for a week i have had blood tests and they didn t find anything but it s kind of wierd getting ill every month and i am slightly getting worried but the doctors say it s nothing and my kidneys really hurt when im cold and i don t drink or smoke or anything can anyone help? should i be worried. Thankyouu ;]
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
its obvious you are very worried about this. Ask for a second opinion and make a fuss if they are slow. Also get in contact with the health department. They are there to help every one of us. good luck