I started feeling pain around my heart and it got a lot worse when I start walking

I started feeling pain around my heart . It would hurt to breathe. The pain went down my left arm. I rested for 20 minutes and it got less painful but as soon as I stood up the pain would return. The pain would get alot worse when I start walking. Could this be a minor heart attack? I am planning to go see a cardiologist . Yes, I already went to see a doctor and I am currently waiting for the cardiologist to call me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009