I started Masturbation from school life, Will I get any problems after Marriage ?

i am 26 yrs old single. I started Masterburate from age of 15. Will i get any problems after Marriage
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
Masturbation is harmless in itself and there is no long term physical issue with moderate masturbation.Masturbation can sometimes create an individual orgasm effect wherewe train our bodies to respond to our own touch and has a reduce response to other peoples touch.
Chronic masturbation may alter our brain and body chemistry due to overproduction of sex hormones and neurotransmitters.
Just give your penis a rest of day or 2 to recharge yourself.