I smoke tobacco & spice. how long will it take to get thc out of my system ?

I cant have thc in my system, so I smoke tobacco & spice My friend just bought a new bowl to smoke out of, & he only smoked weed out of it once. I cant have thc in my system, so I smoke tobacco & spice. I smoked spice out of the bowl 2 days ago, & didnt really think twice about it, because he only smoked weed out of the piece once. So, I really dont think there was enough resin in the bowl to produce thc. My question is, do you think any thc got in my system, & if so, how long will it take to get it out of my system ? He only smoked weed out of it ONCE !
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011