I seem to get chest pain right around my heart after eating large meals

I am a 19year old male who plays sports regularly and is not overweight. I seem to get chest pain right around my heart after eating large meals, it feels like sharp little pains. I had a blood test recently for no specific reason but all my fat/cholesterol/electrolyte levels were normal, and i dont know what could be the cause of this. Maybe i have a partially occluded vessel? I would say that i eat okay, not too healthy as i order out about 2-3times per week.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009