I noticed that a very few drops of bleeding, plese give your advise

My gynicologist prescribed me to take deviry 10mg twice a day for 10 days what is that use
Dear doctor ,
what is the use of to take deviry 10mg tablet.I am taking that tablet 20 th day after my period . my gynocologist advised to take it for 10 days and also told that 30th day only comes perod.but my 26 th day (That is today)i noticed that a very few drops of bleeding..
not a continous flow..Every month i have met a regular period on 26th to 29th day from my previous cycle..So plese give your advise..
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Deviry is a hormone that has many uses.The reason for your prescription is important.Its does help in reducing bleeding but on stopping the drug you will get your period again.It depends why you are taking it.