I may be infected with something serious problem. Do I have HIV ?

Hello, well my question is do i have HIV ? Here s my health history. In December I had a concussion, then went to mexico on a trip, came back fainted and almost lost my vitals while getting my ears pierced, but then I gave oral sex for the first time. And now lately I ve gotten a rash below my nose, but that could just be chapped from the cold, not sure. And I ve been cold, and had many headaches, and I ve been losing sleep over wondering if I may be infected with something serious. Please give me some direction as to if i should seek professional help, or just wait until something more happeneds.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011