I masturbated once, will I be able to have sex with my wife ?

i did masturbration 1 time and now i dont want do again i am 16 years old and did masturbration first time and toook out more sperm and now after that i dont want to do it again and less erection also before when i was looking girls also some drops of sperm used to come while sleep also and now it does not happen to me i dont like to do sex please help will i able to have sex with my wife or no i will be very thankfull to you
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
well it is all in your mind if you want to have a normal sex life with your wife you need to stop thinking of sex as a sin. Anyways what you have described is called night fall and it happens when you dont masturbate the semen comes out on it's own in the night during your sleep.