I m under treatment for epilepsy, is that muscles on my body suddenly shivers ?

i m 20 years old. I m under treatment for epilepsy. Though i never gets seizure still i have to take the tablets as precaution as i got my last seizure in the month of november 2009 which was after 3 years of last one.

My query is that muscles on my body suddenly shivers & only a single muscle , which is getting quite often these days. In last 6 months i've lost 8 kg of my weight due to hectic schedule. Now i am just 48 kg. please answer my query.

thank you.

Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010