I m not sure why i have dark color lips. I do not smoke. How to remove this dark color

Dr. I have a dark black color lips. i have a wheatish skin color . I m not sure why i have dark color lips. I do not smoke. I have this since childhood. I drink hot tea and coffee. please advice me to remove this dark color lips. It is very embarrassing when people ask me whether i smoke. am 26 years/male.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Hi. Welcome to health care magic.
I can very well understand your problem. But unfortunately, at this point of time, I can not offer you any good treatment for this. Your natural lip colour is dark and there is no medication or procedure to lighten it.
It is best to just avoid these people who ask you such questions by saying a straighforward NO.