I m constantly thirsty, Is it normal ?

Hi, just this past weekend I signed up to workout at a CrossFit gym. My first workout was on Saturday, and ever since then, I can t stop drinking water (and my muscles are VERY sore - I know that part is normal). I worked out again, today. .... I m constantly thirsty! Is it normal for me to be so thirsty after intense workouts, even if there was a day in between? Normally, I don t drink much of anything.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
welcome to HCM
yes u can b v thirsty after intense workout for much of body fluid is lost with sweating n calorie dont worry.but remember too much is too bad.dont torture ur muscles.adequate rest is v imp between exercise sessions n v imp is proper breathing n follow a good trainer.