I instanly had a lump that was very painful. Should I see a doctor or just let it heal ?

Hi! About 5 days ago I was in an accident on a gold cart where the gold cart knock me in the head . I instanly had a lump that was very painfull. I vomited after but I think it had something to do with my nerves . Since then it has been really sore . If I touch it it almost feels like I can push fluid around and it is tender and make me feel sick. Should I see a doctor or just let it heal ?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Jul 2010
Hello heather. The lump is small collection of blood under skin which gets resolved of it's own.nothing to worry.