I hear voices in the wind like some evil some good, how to get rid of them ?

Voices In The Wind

I hate it but i gotta live with it....

I hear voices in the wind... some evil some good....  why do they keep pestering me? I recognise some of these voices as people from my past... people who damaged me in some way... i have forgiven these fools but i still hear them... Why won't they leave me alone?

Any ideas for getting rid of them? 

I've been diagnosed as Schizophrenic 10 years ago but i believe also i have the gift (if you can call it that) of Telepathy!!

I'm already on meds for my illness but they havn't completely rid me of the voices as you can see...

I've seen a Psychiatrist/Councellor/Doctor about this but it looks like i'm just with it for life!!

I do wonder though if maybe i'm hearing the dead!!

Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010