I have zero sperm count but testicular biopsy shows normal spermatogenesis. Can surgery cure this infertility ?

iam 29yr old male patient and i got married 5yr back i am not having children and i went to semen analysis for three times but the report was same that shows zero count and i met a urologist at hyderabad he did testicular biopsy and the report was normal it shows spermatogenisis is normal.the doctor said that there may be some obstructive cause and he said it is difficult do surgery i was very sad at that time plz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iam 29yr old male patient and i got married 5yr back i am not having children and i went to semen analysis for three times but the report was same that shows zero count and i met a urologist at hyderabad he did testicular biopsy and the report was normal it shows spermatogenisis is normal.the doctor said that there may be some obstructive cause and he said it is difficult do surgery i was very sad at that time plz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011