I have white spot on my leg after a fungal infection that is spreading

I have one white spot on my leg,10 years ago i had some fungle infection on that space after that it became white spot . Now its spreading over near space..I want to know is it dangerous desease or not ?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
back history was of infection.NOt dangerous at all;take ayurvedic treatment for medoj dushti.Avoid salty food for some days.
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
This is known as leucoderma. Its not a dangerous disease. The only problems is that it looks bad. The melanin , which gives color to skin is lost. So you can see a dermatologist or try homoeopathy for it.