I have very frequent migraine attacks & I have sinus headaches. What is wrong with me ?

I have body aches- back, arms and legs and am sleepy all day every day. I have complicated migraines as a result of which I have very frequent migraine attacks. So, I am currently on a treatment of 20mg of anti-depressant drug once a day every day for the past 3 weeks. Also, I have sinus headaches. I generally don t sleep very well at night and even though occasionally I feel like I have slept well in the morning, I still feel sleepy. Ever since I started the treatment for migraines, I wake up with bad dreams and strange dreams in the middle of the night and find it hard to go back to sleep. Since I don t sleep well, although I want to exercise everyday, I feel tired and do not feel the urge to do so. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011