I have two red bumps under my tongue and it feels like i have a lump in my throat

hi everyone. i am 17 years young, and for about 2 months i have used dipping tobacco. i have quit. its been about 4 days since i have quit. i have a dry mouth and it feels like i have a lump in my throat. i wake up with a sore throat but later on in the day it just feels like a lump in there. i also have two red bumps under my tongue on both sides they have been there for about 4 or 5 days. i am very worried. please help!

God Bless

Asked On : Tue, 31 Aug 2010