I have total blockage of LAD artery and also problem of diabetes.

Respected sir, I have total blockage of LAD artery and also the problem of diabeties.The doctor gives me the ECOSPRINGOLD-10 tablet. Is this tablet effective for this problem or there is any another treatment for this blockage Respected sir, I have total blockage of LAD artery and also the problem of diabeties.The doctor gives me the ECOSPRINGOLD-10 tablet. Is this tablet effective for this problem or there is any another treatment for this blockage. I am 76 year old male.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011