I have the symptoms of heart attack. My all of my heart results are OK

i am 31 and i ve had every test done to rule out heart problems. the only one not done is heart cath. they say everything is fine. but still i have all the symtoms of a heart attack . pain in the lest arm, tightning in the chest , dull aching pain in the middle of my back and a burning sensation like indegestion that goes from my stomach to my chest. i have been to the hospial 4 times and they send me homw everytime! i m on atenolol for a spuratic heart rate and thats it. but other than that my cardioligist and the hospital says everything is fine. then why do i feel this way and how many more opions will i have to have before they find out whats the real problem if theres any?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009