I have some whitish and itchy genital warts outside of my labia minora & on my upper inner thigh

I am an 18 year old female. I am fairly certain that I have genital warts . They are small lumps, varying in size, some are clumped together and others are spread out. They are also smooth. They are on the outside of my labia minora and extend right down to my anus. They appear to be whitish (lighter then the surrounding skin ). They are also sometimes itchy. I also have a thick creamy discharge, that I believe is heavier than normal. A year or so ago I had a few small ones clustered together that I assumed to be pimples of some sort, but within the last few months they have spread. I am a virgin and have never had any genital to genital contact. I have previously had a common wart on my palm, but I am under the impression that common warts cannot be transferred to genitals ? I also have a small wart on my upper inner thigh that appeared around a month ago. How is it possible to have contracted them or are there any other conditions that look like genital warts ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Oct 2010