I have some sort of sac protruding from my anus. It looks purple and it has bimps on it.

Hi, i am seventeen and i have some sort of sac protruding from my anus it developed about a week ago and it itches and is sensitive to touch. It looks purple and it has bimps on it.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010

iam 26 yrs i  used masturbain since 10 yrs righ  now i can not  ejacuakte  and my penn is soft   even has no movment  iam in difficult time what to do is there some thing broken

Anonymous's Response

Get the sac examined..it could be somthing like the 'hemorroids'. These can be treated either by surgery or by medications and diet changes depending on the type of the hemorroids.

iam 26 yrs i  used masturbain since 10 yrs righ  now i can   ejacuakte  and my penn is soft   even has no movment  iam in difficult time what to do