I have some queries about gay sex, please give your suggestion

I am male aged 18 years. A certain incident that had occured some 5 yrs ago continues to haunt me. When I was in class 10, I went to my friend's house to study. I had a dream in which i had gay sex with him. the next day i could not remember anything. After a year, when i recalled abt that incident, everything seemed to be like an event. but i know for sure that that was merely a dream. After 5 yrs, these thoughts continue to haunt me. I need your esteemed answer whether 1) Is there anything wrong in Gay sex. 2) I am not a gay, but is Anal sex, a sex? 3) Will gay sex have any physical problems I need ur answer sir. i m feeling guilty. pls help me in this.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Nothing wrong with your present pursuits. Always use safety and hygeine precautions. Consult a psychologist near your place of residence if required.
May your dream come true. Gay love is purest love of all.
Throw your past away and start fresh. You were a different person back then. Let it go.