I have some dark patches which comes and goes. What could be the reason?

SOME DARK PATCHES APPEAR MY BODY AND VANISH BY THEMSELVES WITHOUT MEDICATION. THEY REAPPEAR AGAIN BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE OR WHY I HAVE THEM CAN SOMEONE TELL ME AND ADVISE ON HOW TO TREAT THESE PLEASE.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010
This is known as pigmentation. Its not cancer or low immunity.
It would have been nicer if you could add ur age, sex and few more dstails , like location of pigmentation to the post.
I AM 37 AND A FEMALE. SOMETIMES I FEEL PAIN WHEN I TOUCH OR PRESS ON A PLACE WHERE THE PATCH HAS APPEARED BUT SOME TIMES I FEEL NOTHING.
See a DERMATOLOGIST , so that he can examine , investigate and make a diagnosis.