I have severe itching around my vagina. how can it be possible that this itches so much ?

Hello, I have severe itching around my vagina. lower area next to my lips the itching will come and go and some days I will completely forget about it. but then the itching starts up again. One day I said, how can it be possible that this itches so much. So I looked down there and noticed these small little bumps. the bumps will come and go its not sore until I start itching them. I am sexually active. at the beginning I thought they were from shaving, but now I m really doubting that assumption.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Nov 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
It does sound like a rash which could be because of the shaving. I recommend u not to shave a 2 weeks if it is possible, or else u could apply calamine lotion over it, this would cool down the itching
Keep the genital area dry and away from moisture.

Have a healthy living