I have severe headaches for 10 days. Do i need medical attention ?

i am 70 years of age with no history of migraine n hypertension ....for past 10 days i have severe headache blood pressure was above normal about 200.It came down after medication...but my headache persists..i had an eye operation 2 months ago..there was an infection in my eye pressure shot up about 42...i started eye medication for came down to 22..but my headache persists .my pulse rate has plummeted to 56... i m not able to sit n walk properly..i m continuing medicine for hypertension and eye...shall i consult a neurosurgeon or cardiologist?what is the reason for headaches?i m not able to eat for ten days...i live in lucknow,up,in
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011