I have severe headache with dizziness. What could be the reason for this?

hi i need to know sumething! i have allot of headacka hi i need to know sumething! i have allot of headacka and i feel that i gett dizzy and sometimes i see darkness.......but the thing that is worrying me is that im not even pronausing letters correctly and even my hand writing is not det good! what do you think i have? or what do you think i should do?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Aug 2010
Headache is a symptom of many diseases., it is not a disease itself. It can be due to low BP, Low sugars at times or it can be simply migaine. However in your case as it is associated with other symptoms, so it would be better to get a CT scan of head done.