I have senseless problem in my right thai

esteemed sir i m getting senseless prob in my right thai front side what the prob
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello Dear,

I presume what you mean here by senseless here is reduced sensation/numbness. And yes it refers to a problem with the nerves.

I would suggest a clinical examination of the same with a doc to catch the exact reason for the same as there could be reasons like : a disc in spine causing nerve irritation (L1-L2), a tight muscle pressing the nerve in between, mrealgia paresthetica could be another diagnosis for the issue.

Come what may the diagnosis be, I would suggest you to start two supplements till the time you take opinion:
1. Evion 400mg
2. Absolut-DM 1500mcg

If it dosent help you can also try Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation by a physiotherapist for the same. It works 99% times.

Have a gr8 recovery

Dr.Shirish Sachdeva
Orthopaedic & Neurological
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Lifestyle Medicine Counsellor

what do mean by senseless????? is it numbness or loss of sensation there? if it is loss of sensation then it may be a case of trapped nerves .in such circumstances you can take homeopathic medicine Kali phos 6x 4 tab thrice a day for 15 days . this will improve your condition otherwise consult doctor who can better understand it by directly examining .