I have problem with my penis head. How to get rid of it ?

Problem in penis head is touched it kills like hell okay im 18 years old. i havea problem in my penis. if the "head" is touched it kills like hell. ive had this problem for a number of years, and it just wont go away. so i thought it was time i figure out how to get rid of it. okay what ive been told by some people on yahoo answers is.. it could be a result to masterbating to much, or masterbating and covering the "head" while masterbating. and that its a common problem with people, like me, who are uncircumsised. okay thats all the info that i can really say.. also when having sex it kills lots and it will sometimes do this.. go all small through the pain and sit there for about a week uncovering the "head" and when i am awake its so uncomfortable. so yeah thank you for your time and patience
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Howdy, this is nothing to worry about at all. You're uncircumcised, the head of your penis is not used to being outside of its well... Shell. It can cause discomfort and maybe a little pain. You should not feel any discomfort during sex, unless your girlfriend and/or boyfriend rubs your head, just ask 'em not to.
Repeated masturbations can cause local pain reaction. Sex can cause the balanoposthitis. The symptoms you describe seem to be Balanitis or Balanoposthitis. Please see a Family Physician for physical examination. If neglected, a circumscision may be needed if it recurrs.