I have problem when i urinate and scrotum started getting kind of wrinkled ?

Hello, I’m having a problem , it is a problem regarding when I urinate. I’ve recently notice that my scrotum started getting kind of wrinkled. Also, every time I urinate, the urine seems to feel too strong and when I’m about to finish I can smell a strong odor coming from it. (However, no pain or blood or anything like that is involved). Also the last few times I’ve been in the restroom I would get a urine drop after I got out of the restroom. This has been like this for a couple of weeks by now. I m 19 yo and this has never happened to me before. one more thing is that since this problem started I started ejaculating more semen but now it looks like jello chunks, in other words the semen seems to contain little white circles. I m 19 yo and very confused since I have no idea what this can be. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
1- the scrotal skin is sensitive to temperature;when you feel warm it relaxes to get cold similarly when it loses heat ti conserve heat it shrinks thus producing wrinkles so not to worry.
2- the strong odour shows less consumption of water & more time lapsed holding urine so don't wait too long to pass urine.
3-there can be occassionally a drop remaining when you strain much during passing of stools or urine it should not be a worry .
4-sperms ejaculated can be thick or thin if the sperms is passed out after few days it can be thick or otherwise normal in consistency.
i hope you are satisfied with the answers .