I have problem of semi solid stools

hi. I have problem of semi solid stools and I feel buttok pain after pasing stool
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.The symptoms are suggestive some form of infection in your stomach.Apart from this you might have a cut in the anal region which gives rise to pain and burning while and after passing stool.Take light diet,avoid spicy food ,drink more of fluids.You can also take warm water bath,means sit in the warm water for couple of minutes everyday.If this does not help,then you need a course of antibiotics ,talk to your doctor.
wishing you good health.