I have pimples on back and neck. Is it allergy ?

dear sir i am 42 years old i am getting balls like formations on my back and arm pits and neck iam getting prikles during summer rammohan
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
This is very common during summer either due to allergy or due to heat and perspiration.
Wear cotton clothes so that sweating will be absorbed.
Use zink calamin lotion or good prickley heat powder.
After taking bath clean the skin with towel forcibly so that all spores in the skin remain open.
ok and bye.
Dear Ram Mohan,
Your symptoms suggest of abscess formation or boil, and this is seen during summer season more or it increases in summer, Homeopathy can help you to cure this condition, with out any surgical procedure. Medicines like Hepar sulph 3x, silica 3x etc will help.
Do consult a qualified homeopath near your town..and follow his instructions
thank you