I have pain in below my rib cage. What could be the reason for this?

lately my left sides been hurting. its jus kinda below my rib cage. i asked my mom n she said its prolly my pancreas . she n my grandma have diabetes . so im jus wondering wat r some signs. i asked a ? jus liike this 1 take a look its in my profile. ppl say its the gallblader. wat does the gallblader do? n wat could b wrong. is it important? Thanx for all the help
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

You need an scan of the body and brain, you are crazy to have these. do not peep into the problems and try to analyse them. gallbladder is for stones. it comes out with stones my grannny had them removed last week. it is nothing to do with your rib cage problem. I guess you are maniac.