I have nerve pain, please help

I am 61 yr old.I have pain in my right hand shoulder elbow wrist and whole hand.there is horrible pain.i got treated by ayurveda,no releif.Please suggest me a doctor and urgent solution.I am fed up of life because of this,The pain is horrible during night.I cant even pick a cup of coffee with tios hand now.things are very worse now.please help

Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Are you having diabetes, hypertension? See a neurologist or a ortho doctor to consult for this problem. There might be some injury involded to give you such horrible pain. Do not do anything that aggravates the pain. Consider taking physiotherapy after the cause is made out for symptomatic relief.