I have mva and hernia mesh problems. Is there any thing that can be done for the pain ?

abdominal hernia repair june 2010, bad MVA: dec.2010. rearended hard enough to buckle roof of my car, and hit 2 vehicles infront of me I was completly stopped. major pain in abdomin. ct done fluid found building up. 2 months later surgeon thought another hernia had occured. but when he did surgery found only fluid.(8lb) and loose mesh. after surgery some relief but with 2 weeks post. pain is back and no fluid found. Dr. said that mesh is loose at top of abdomin and that he didnt know why lower abd. hurt where lapbelt squeezed the crap out of me. mabey that it just tore, stretched.. and that it will just take time to heal again. and that I might just have to live with the loose mesh. is there any thing that can be done I am tired of pain and not being able to be active. what questions should i be asking to get better results.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011