I have mucus in my stool with makes me weak and also losses my weight upto 10 kg in 6 years. How to get rid of this ?

hi im 30 years old I have a problem I have mucus in my stool with makes me weak day by day and also losses my weight upto 10 kg in 6 years plzz give make me get rid of this
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
YOUR PROBLEM COULD BE TROPICAL SPRU MAINLY OTHER CAUSES LIKE PROTEIN LOOSING ENTEROPATHY, IBS&PARASITIC OVER LOAD.FIRST YOU GET DONE STOOL EXAMINATION FROM VERY GOOD LABORATORY.NOT PROPRER ABSORPTION OF ALL ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS MAKING YOU SICK,TAKE INJ VITB121000 MCG IM DAILY FIRST,OTHERWISE SUBACUTE COMBINED DEGENARATION OF SPINAL CORD IS NOT UNCOMMON,ALSO TAKE CAP BECELAC I BD FOR SOME DAYS,IF YOU STOOL SAMPEL COMES NORMEL,CONSULT GASTROENTEROLOGIST,GET DONE INVESTIGATION HE SAYS AS THIS CONDITION IS VERY COMPLICATED TO DIAGNOSE BASED ON SIGNS&SYMPTOMS.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
Mucus in stool often indicates there is inflammation of the intestines.
Mucus in stool can occur with either constipation or diarrhea.
It's usually whitish in color.
, the more common causes of mucus in stool includes bacterial overgrowth and food allergies and sensitivities.
They are often easily corrected with dietary changes and supplements.
With bacterial overgrowth, bloating and gas usually worsen after eating any sugar, whether it's white sugar, bread, pasta, rye, rice, or milk (which contains the sugar lactose).
In contrast, people with food allergies and sensitivities react to specific foods.
Other causes of mucus in stool are:

* Ulcerative colitis
* Crohn's disease
* Celiac disease
* Diverticulitis
u need to consult doctor and take medicine as early as possible