I have more white hairs on my beard. Is there any solution ?

I have more white hairs on my beard I want to remove those and stop them growing I am 28 yrs old. I have more white hairs(white beard) on my face and makes me depressed. I used to shave daily. Going to get married within a year. Feeling so much on this white beard. I want to remove these white hairs or else to stop growing the beard.. pls help me...
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I am sorry but there are very little we can do, there is no proven medication to help u out of it. I suggest u color your hair
Have a healthy living