I have mini bump breakouts on my arm

I have mini bump breakouts on my arm . . . around like 4 big breakout areas on my right arm. They do not itch and its been visible for the past 2 week with signs of the breakouts getting bigger. (more visible bumbs) I just recently found a blister (that looks like a hair bump) under the front portion of my knee. Can i get some sugguestions as to what this might be. i have photos.

Asked On : Sat, 13 Nov 2010
This could be folliculitits. Which is a kind of infection of hair root. Commonly seen aft Waxing/ shaving. Its fairly common, will go off by itself.Keep it clean and dry.

If it doesnt reduce and dries up, see a dermatologist or a homeopath.