I have lot of skin problems and major problem is facial hair

hi i m sara age 26 hight 5.4 i have alot of skin problems my major problem is facial hairs and i cant take a leser treatment coz its very costly for me i take face wax but i can,t get rid my fcial hairz for wax:( plz give me suggestion help me:(
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
hi sara
there are so many reasons for unwanted facial hair growth...hormonal, genetic, drugs or idiopathic. for proper diagnosis you can consult a dermatologist and endocrinologist. lasers causes long term hair growth retardation that can give you a reasonably satisfactory results. as cost is concerned lasers are bit costlier but u can try various centres, may be one of them offers laser treatment within your budget.
all the best

hi sara
for hair removal especially for a girl laser cosmetic process is the best and only solution there is no medicines which can do this for you
except some of the hormonal treatment for that you have to go through hormonal level check and show those report to any of endocrinologist and get prescribed from them for this complain

all the best