I have lost feeling in the lower part of my body. Can an online doctor help me ?

i had a spinal cord stimulator fitted 8 weeks ago then had to have the wires removed due to a infection staph but since i have lost feelingin bowel bladder and pins needles in my legs i have seen a neurologist was admitted to hospital but cause of them not being able to mri me cause of the battery pck control to the scs they sent me home to await thier call what should i do im in the uk and the scs arnt very common here in the mean time waiting for someone to do something im really struggling any advice
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011