I have long term migraine and I keep seeing shadows when in flourescent lights and in darkness

Hi. For the past 3 weeks I am suffered from migraines, which I have been getting from a young age. However this one is different. It has been a constant headache , dizziness , light sensitivity and nausea . These are my usual symptoms and once I take some strong painkillers like imbrofine I can sleep it off fine. With this though nothing helps and I have pain in my neck and I keep seeing shadows when in flourescent lights and in darkness, even sometimes just in regular light. It is really freaking me out. The same sort of thing happened in November and I went to a & e and they told me it was probable cluster headaches but I wasn t seeing the shadows and stuff then. I could put up with the headaches and tired ness and all that because I have had to for a long time but I can t deal with the shadowsand inaility to leave a dark room without sunglasses. I am only 15 and I have stigmatism and bad eyesight, if that makes a difference. I can t sleep and the shadows make me feel like there are people watching me and when I wake up from the headache I have to leave the room because I am so freaked by the shadows. I m starting to get worried about it. Please help......
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011