I have itchy bumps that started like bug bites around ankles, kindly suggest

I have itchy bumps that started like bug bites around ankles On the second or third day more bumps and itching on various body areas including chin right side of breast near armpit inner wrists upper arm back of hand around my navel inner thigh upper back below the shoulder area top of feet and legs itch too What could this be 53 year old female with diabetes have itchy bumps that started like bug bites around ankles. On the second or third day more bumps and itching on various body areas including chin, right side of breast near armpit, inner wrists, upper arm, back of hand, around my navel, inner thigh, upper back below the shoulder area, top of feet, and legs itch, too. Here is how they begin I start feeling a tingling on my skin around my ankles and then an itch. By the second day small red bumps appear and gets larger. Looks like it is spreading. The bumps get worse and more itchy until they formed scabs probably from me scratching. The bumps on my upper arm formed a patch with pus. I touched my husband’s groin area he said he started itching. What is happening? Please advise!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
hi
i think u have scabies
its contagious disease
itching worse at night
wash ur cloth with warm water
consult dermatologist as early as u can
u can take tab cetrizine for releif