I have itchiness with rash,stomach pain and irregular bowel movement. Do i have parasite infection ?

I was over in Thailand and had to be hospitalized due to something... They basically filled me full of antibiotics and other medications for days. I had a extreme fever , no appitite, extreme stomache and lower intestine pain as well as white blisters on my lips. My skin was itchy and i had irregular bowel movements with uncomfortable anus. The itchiness with a light rash, stomach pain and bowel problems have just came back.... Could this be a parasite or what... I got Std and Hiv tested negative. Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011