I have heart pains in one side. I have a family history of heart disease

Hi, my name is Jessica and I am having problems with my heart , I menchon this problem to my parents quite frequently. My grandfather had a heart attack in his thirties and I'm wondering if i have the same problem. I'm very concerned about it. My parent say that I'm to young and it is growing pains, but the pain is only on one side. Wich is the side my heart is on. Sometimes it feels like someone is squeezing me and sometime during the day I try to take a nap. That sometimes help's the pain go away. Can you help me?
Asked On : Wed, 12 May 2010