I have head-ache for the past one month

Dr, I have head-ache for the past one month in around the head.When awake in the morning I feel pain in my joints.I am working in computer section for the past 5 years.Usually I sleep from 11.30 pm to 6 am.I had Pulmanory TB in 2008 and I took 8 months medicine (R-cinex Vitamine) and I fully recovered, prescribed by Chest Consultant. I have no sugar complaint etc.So what I have to do ? and whay type of Physician i should meet? Thank you....
Asked On : Fri, 18 Sep 2009
U have not given details of headache as it can be tension/migrainous/mixed headache. U also need to be evaluated for TB as it can also affect brain. U can see a psychiatrist/neurologist at the earliest.

Anonymous's Response

i think its migraine, its better to take the treatment as early as possible. meet a neurologist once, dont take painkillers regularly, this it self causes acidity and gas pains.