I have had stomach ache and nausea

Today in the morning I got up at about 5.30 am with nausea , & stomach ache.Then I got extreme heat within & became somewhat unconscious followed by great stomach pain and after applying great pressure for about 20 minutes, I had hard & loose motions for about 1-2 hours and the routine followed after a gap of about 30 mts.after which I got extreme sweating followed shivering. After drinking water, the stomach pain repeated followed by the above routine. In the midst of my final sem.exam. at about 10.30 am,, the same problem repeated.Now I am feeling weakness & no repetition of the problem. I had only taken veg.sandwich, cheese with cucumber with onions in the night before going to sleep. please advise the reasons for this sudden problem and medicines to take immediately, though I am not in panic due to my exams
Asked On : Wed, 15 Dec 2010
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having symptoms of stomach infection by contaminated hands or food. Better to get your blood sugar tested and also stool tested. Drink plenty of water and WHO ORS to prevent dehydration. Consult a Doctor if the loose motion is not relieved and you feel weaker.